A great looking budget Off Roader has opening doors, 2.4G Bluetooth parental remote control and other great features!
This powerful car has twin motors and is packed with superb features, including;
- Opening doors – Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- MP3 player input – The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- USB / SD Card input – The car also has slots on the dash allowing a USB device or SD card to play music played through the car speaker.
- Steering wheel sounds – Two buttons on the steering wheel play a beep-beep horn sound and music.
- Seat belt – The car has a seat belt fitted, to keep your child safe if using the parental remote option.
- Working lights – The car has working front and rear lights.
- Twin motors – Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Horn and music sounds – Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Stroller function – Use the handle stored underneath the front of the car to move the car like a wheeled suitcase – ideal for when your child gets bored at the park!